Friday, January 22, 2010

ACCEPT YOURSELF FOR BEING UNIQUE


You need to realize that you are unique in yourself and will never be exactly like someone else. There is vast variation in creation and not boring sameness. As a matter of fact, if we look around we see how extremely creative our creator is. We enjoy different trees, flowers, birds, weather. We can all observe that all of what God created has many varieties, even people.
Never struggle to be a carbon copy of someone you admire. You are unique, and there is something you can do that no body else in the entire world can do exactly the way you are able to do. I need to learn the very important lesson of not comparing myself to any one and competing with them or their abilities. I must learn to be "what I am for what I am" before I can do the things I am originally created for.

No comments:

Post a Comment